Tuesday 17 May 2011

A day of Boredom!

Today, I did basically nothing.
I was pretty cranky this morning, cause our stupid dogs were barking most of the night, which was very stressful, but that is a very long story!
Last night I was writing out all my photoshoot ideas, I only got two written down because a TV show came on - my bad.
So today I tried to get into my creative mindset - that didn't really work. But I did manage to write down a few of my idea's that I already had in my head.
Its very hard for me to make sense of what is going on in my head, I have so many different small ideas to put into a photoshoot, but they don't all go together.
But one day they will work, and I'll have some pretty amazing photo's.
I'm not going to write my ideas down, because well people are pretty greedy, and I think my idea's are pretty unique - So I don't want people stealing them.
When I Do the photoshoots, I will post the photo's up here. :)
What I did do today, was edit some photos of myself that I have taken.
I am pretty horrible at self-portraits but these photos, I actually dont mind.


































No comments:

Post a Comment