Monday 23 May 2011

Counting down the Days...



I'm getting really slack with this blog, but at least i'm still doing it right?
I , haven't done any blogs lately because my fiance has had a few days off work and I would rather be spending time with him, sorry blog!

I did do some photography though.....of my partner and our dogs. I thought I should probably try and get some good shots of them, since we won't have them living with us for much longer. :( It will be so lonely without them here. But its just how it is.
I've also been watching a few tutorials on youtube about editing, because I'm hopeless! So I learnt how to put eyeshadow on a portrait (which i think is pretty nifty - I dont think I will need to use it much though), also how to whiten teeth ( i know its shocking I dont know basic editing, but I said I was hopeless), I learnt how to vignette a different way which was alright, and a few other things. In the photo's I put up I haven't used any of those techniques but I still like the photos!











 










I have less than one week until I do my first wedding. I'm starting to get very nervous, but I think I will do fine.  I really just have to stay calm and go about it slowly! Keep checking my settings and be outgoing. I really need to work on telling people how to pose, and stand to get the correct lighting and a well composed picture.
I wasn't too sure what to wear to the wedding either, but I'm thinking just black pants with a white shirt and maybe a vest, which actually fits in well because the colour theme is Black & White.
Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment