Saturday 30 April 2011

Wine Time!!

Nothing has been done today in regards to my Photography - not good.
I have been having a pretty lazy day. I started to do some cleaning this morning, but I really got over that quickly :/
I always feel dissapointed in myself when I have a lazy day, yet I can still never motivate myself to do much.
So now I'm just drinking wine, sitting on the computer chattin away on facebook and doing this blog, because I really think I should do it everyday, even if I have done nothing.
-I can tell this blog is going to be so incredibly interesting -

In regards to the subject of the baby cocoon that i want for my shoot, I have found my saviour!!! A really good photographer that I know Emma Nayler told me about this woman who does it in my home town.Woot Wooz Childrens Clothing - she is amazing!! And such good pricing. Very happy with how things are turning out.

Thats all I really have to say ....Sorry my day has been so boring and this blog doesn't really flow.....Like I said, I'm drinking wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment