Thursday 28 April 2011

Day Two!

So my day has gone really well! I have been asked to do a Newborn Shoot :)

So to get ready for the Photoshoot I was looking on Google and I saw the most adorable photograph of a newborn.


If you cant see - the photographers name is Kristen Cook - and i just had a look at her website and she is an amazing Photographer!
I think I will try this pose out when I do my newborn shoot next week.
I really wish I had one of the baby cocoon things to use as a prop I love the little pictures that can be made when using that prop.
If any of you out there know a really great place to order them from please leave a comment

How adorable :)

Thats all I have for today - I think I'm doing well with this blogging thing. Go ME!

P.s. Just while I have been writing this I have been asked about doing a Family Shoot - This day is incredible!


No comments:

Post a Comment