Saturday 30 April 2011

Day Three - A day for knitting/crocheting

Today I wanted to learn to crochet or knit - because of my post yesterday and wanting a baby cocoon for a photography prop.

It didn't go so well -
I don't like things to take forever, so here is my tiny miniature baby cocoon. When I tried to make a larger one I got two or three rows done, and then had a break. After that break I looked at how far i had gotten and realised somehow that my three rows were twisted, HOW DID THEY GET TWISTED!!!!

So now I'm thinking I will definetly just have to try and find a cheap one somewhere.
* I also had a look on http://www.etsy.com/
 today for some, and found cheesecloth wraps, so I might just buy them because they look adorable in some pictures....Don't you think?
If anyone has any cute idea's for my photoshoot, please let me know!
I want this to be a very succesful shoot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment